We’re giving PowerPass members the chance to WIN*, simply for paying using the PowerPass App.
We’re giving PowerPass members the chance to WIN, simply for paying through using the PowerPass App.
Simply pay via the PowerPass App in-store between 10th April and 21st May 2023 and earn automatic entries (capped at 10 per person) to be in to win*. We’re giving away 5 Matador Edge 6 burner BBQs valued at $1299, plus 50 x $50 Bunnings Gift cards to spend store wide*.
So don’t miss your chance to win*!
1. Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Bunnings Limited, 660 Great South Road, Ellerslie, Auckland, 1051, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
3. The Promotion will commence on 10/04/2023 and will continue until 11.59pm NZDT on 21/05/2023 (“Promotion Period”). The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to extend the Promotion Period in the event Qualifying Purchases are unable to be made in New Zealand during the Promotional Period due to COVID-19 restrictions.
4. Entry is only open to businesses located in New Zealand.
5. Directors, management and the employees of the Promoter, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion and the immediate family members of those individuals are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. To be eligible to enter, a business must either have an existing Cash, or 20-day Credit Bunnings PowerPass commercial account (each a “PowerPass Account”) as at 21/05/2023 or it must sign up for a PowerPass Account during the Promotional Period and prior to entry (“Eligible Business”).
7. For an Eligible Business to be eligible to enter, an authorised representative (aged 18 years or over) of an Eligible Business must, prior to or during the Promotional Period, download the Bunnings PowerPass App (“Activation”), available for iOS mobile devices from the App Store or for Android devices using Google Play, during the Promotional Period.
8. To enter and receive an automatic entry into the draw, an authorised representative of the Eligible Business must, during the Promotional Period, make any purchase (minimum spend $1) using the PowerPass App at the time of making their (“Qualifying Transaction”). An Eligible Business will receive one (1) entry for each purchase transaction using PowerPass App during the Promotional Period. For example, an eligible entrant will receive one entry (1) for spending between $1-$1.99 in one (1) transaction in accordance with this clause, one entry (1) for spending $50 in a single transaction, one (1) entry for spending $400 in accordance with this clause, etc. The maximum number of entries in total per Eligible Business into the Prize Draw is capped at ten (10) entries.
9. Eligible Businesses must not have an overdue balance owing on their PowerPass Account as at 05/06/2023 in order to be eligible to claim the prize, if drawn as the winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, authorised representatives and Eligible Businesses (including an authorised representative’s age and place of employment, and an Eligible Business’ PowerPass Account status) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or Eligible Business who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an authorised representative and/or Eligible Business, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the representative and/or Eligible Business.
12. The draw will take place at 1pm NZT on 05/06/2023 at The Band Marketing Suite 13, 38 Thomas Drive Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 Australia. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry is drawn.
13. The owner of the winning Eligible Business will be notified in writing and/or by telephone.
14. The prize will be awarded to the owner of the winning Eligible Business who may, in his/her absolute discretion, allocate the prize to any employee of that Eligible Business.
15. The first 5 valid entries drawn will win a Matador Edge 6 Burner BBQ (valued at a retail price of $1,299). ere are five (5) BBQs to be won. The prizes will be available for pick up from the winners’ local Bunnings store. The following fifty (50) valid entries drawn will win a $50 Bunnings e-gift voucher. The e-gift voucher will be emailed to the winning recipients. Strictly one prize per winner. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Total prize pool value is up to NZ$55,000. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. If the prize remains unclaimed by 9:00am NZT on 05/07/2023, re-draw may take place at 1pm NZT on 05/07/2023 at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. In the case of a winner, they will be notified in writing and by telephone within seven (7) business days of the re-draw.
18. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value and specification for that prize.
19. Total prize pool value is up to $8,995 NZD including GST. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable.
20. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. E-Gift vouchers are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. Full terms and conditions for Bunnings e-gift vouchers can be viewed at https://www.bunnings.co.nz/terms-conditions/online-gift-cards
21. The winners indemnify the Promoter for any loss due to electronic failure, or failure by any third party in the winners receiving the prize on any winner's electronic device, or printed versions.
22. If for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or part of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
23. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner consents to the Promoter and Prize Supplier using the winning Business’s details and their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: a. to disqualify any Eligible Business; or b. suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the Eligible Business’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an Eligible Business to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Eligible Business invalid.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees as provided under consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non- Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Business or authorised representative; or (f) taking/use of the prize.
28. As a condition of accepting the prize, the prize taker must sign any legal documentation as and, in the form, required by the Promoter and/or the Prize Supplier in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
29. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and the Prize Supplier. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter by telephoning the Bunnings Privacy Officer on +61 3 8831 9740 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Bunnings Privacy Policies can also be viewed at: https://www.bunnings.co.nz/privacy-policy. All entries become the property of the Promoter.